Great game and activities for children (3 - 6 years old) that will make them learn and have fun, always guided by our sweet Caillou and his friends, Cleo, Clementine, Sarah and Gilbert.- Numbers & Shapes (Maths): Counting, Matching amounts, Reading numbers, Understanding shape and size, Building shape patterns, Memory development.
- Listening & Reading (Language): The Alphabet, Phonics & Simple Spelling, Making Words, Handwriting, Reading Simple Words, Building Vocabulary.
- Nature and Objects (The world around): The four seasons, Animals, Plants, Materials, Human body, Living Things, Nature, Sorting objects
- Time and Sequences: Calendars, Ordering Events, Comparing Past & Present, Clocks, Time, Months, Days of the Week.
- Direction and Space: The Concept of Space, Direction, Symmetries, Position, Movement
- 15 Caillou Puzzles - Caillou Memory games - A Caillou catalogue of stickers - A paintbox
BENEFITS:- Games as the guiding thread for learning and reinforcement- An immediate answer about the completion of the exercise- Motivation through an efficient awards system (stickers notebook)- Kids take part in their own learning process
LANGUAGES:- English- Spanish- Catalan
The FREE download includes a part of the application, “Numbers and Shapes.” If you want to use the rest of apps, you will have to buy them.
NOTICE: Downloading this app is free and gives access to a selection of each of the contents. It contains an in-app purchases option.
In Tap Tap Tales we care about your opinion. For this reason, we encourage you to rate this app and if you have any comments please send them to our e-mail address: email@example.com.
Web: http://www.taptaptales.comGoogle+: https://plus.google.com/+Taptaptalesapps/postsFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/taptaptalesTwitter: @taptaptalesPinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/taptaptales/http://www.taptaptales.com/privacy-policy
© 2013 COOKIE JAR ENTERTAINMENT™Chouette Publishing.PBS KIDS